Principality Healthcare Products
Principality Healthcare carries a range of the finest quality medical equipment. Our range is both contemporary and robust and as a result, meets and exceeds our client expectations.
Please browse our range of products and contact us for your nearest distributor / retailer and wholesale enquiries.
Please bear with us as we update our product catalogues. Not all products and product versions are displayed at this stage.
The Aurum®+ Bariatric Bed has been specifically designed for size, strength and practicality, powered by strong electric actuators, it can support patients up to 440kg (69st). The width adjustment feature allows the bed to be used at 3 different widths 36″, 42″ and 48″, catering for a vast range of patients.
- 490kg (77st) SWL
- 440kg (69st) maximum patient weight
- Width adjustable mattress platform 915mm – 1 220mm (36″ – 48″)
- Innovative stowable safety rails – Patent pending, EU Registered Design*
- Fully articulating bed
- Central braking system
- Available with integral scales
- Adjustable head and foot boards
- Carer and patient control with lock-out function
- Emergency CPR and Trendelenburg functions
- Mattress options available
The four section, fully profiling mattress platform is fully articulating and features innovative stowable safety rails which can be retracted and stowed within the bed frame. providing greater ease when transferring a patient and easier access for a nurse to treat a patient.
There are two handset controllers included on the bed, one for carer and one for the patient. A lock out feature on both handsets is able to restrict a patient’s control of the bed’s functions. An emergency CPR feature reduces the time taken to move patients to emergency positions.
The Aurum®+ Bariatric Bed comes in 2 models:
Aurum®+ Bariatric Bed with Integral Weighing Device (Product code BMPB065ASP)
Aurum®+ Bariatric Bed (Product code BMPB065AP)
Benmor Medical has designed the bari-suit®, a bariatric training suit, which will help nursing staff develop the specific skills required to safely and effectively manage bariatric patients, by allowing them to practise techniques using realistic scenarios within a safe environment.
Designed to be worn by nursing staff during training sessions the bari-suit® comprises of 3 realistic body sections (arms, torso and legs) which allow the wearer to experience first-hand the mobility restrictions an obese patient faces on a daily basis, whilst providing their colleagues with a pseudo bariatric patient to practise moving and handling techniques without endangering themselves.
The bari-suit® mimics the proportions, shape and movement of a bariatric patient ensuring that it is particularly useful for staff training of patient transfers and correct use of moving and handling equipment.
The bari-suit® weighs approximately 12-15kg.
Product Code: BMBTA
The Deprimo® Floor level bed has been developed to reduce the risk of vulnerable patients injuring themselves by falling out of bed, increasing patient safety and reducing the costs of in-hospital injury.
The bed has a height range from 120mm (4.7″) to 820mm (32.3″) and is available with crash mats that are placed either side of the bed to enable a patient to simply slide on and off the bed.
Innovative patented stowable safety rails can be easily and safely stored under the mattress platform.
The bed has full electronic control and is electrically operated by using either the patient or carer’s handset. The patient’s handset includes a lock out feature so that it is not used inappropriately.
The manual CPR override feature reduces the time taken to move the patient to emergency positions.
• Fully articulating bed
• Innovative stowable safety rails
• Dual braking castors
• 190kg maximum patient weight
• Removable head and foot boards
• 90cm (35.4″) wide platform for easy transportation
• 12cm – 82cm (4.7″ – 32.3″) height range allowing patients to roll out of bed instead of falling
• Supplied with pressure relieving foam mattress
• Crash mats also available for extra protection
• BS EN 60601-2-52-2015 compliant
Deprimo® Floor level bed (Product code BMPB035D-1)
Heavy duty steel frame
High and low adjustment height
Backrest and knee break can be operated
automatically and independently of each other
Extra ratchet leg angle adjustment
Four position mattress support-Multi adjustable
Two independent drop down rail
Natural beech finish
Easy to use control
Fully adjustable backrest
4 brake castors
Left or right locators
Smooth easy clean mattress base
Bed length extension available*
Product Code: 5501
1. Heavy duty steel frame
2. High and low adjustment height
3. Backrest and knee break can be operated automatically and independently of each other
4. Four position mattress support (Multi-Adjustable)
5. Two independent drop down rails
6. Natural beech finish
7. Easy to use control unit
Product Code: MAXXM5
The Roma Medical Siesta Low Homecare Bed:
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- High and low adjustment height
- Backrest and knee break can be operated automatically and independently of each other
- Four position mattress support Multi-adjustable
- Two independent drop down rails
- Natural Beech finish
- Easy to use control
Product Code: 5502
Adjustable and tiltable
The wheeled bed table is a practical and stable solution for working or eating breakfast in bed. The table has a tilting top with a fixed edge at the front and back to prevent things sliding off. As well as the tilting top, there is a fixed surface where smaller items can be placed. The table is wheeled, so it can easily be used in another location. The table height can be set, from 58,5 cm to 83,5 cm.
Product Code: 70110670